Comments

1. Fran from VGBC says:

I am pissed. OPTIMUM CABLE that is in lower CT & part of NYC, our provider for cable does NOT recognize HBOGO, yet.
    we pay out the ass for this bs companies services cuz other cable companies r not avail in certain areas, etc.etc. & they cannot work with hbogo?!

• Jaimie Dalton says:

Hi Fran, I believe if you check On Demand today it should be there. They are supposed to be showing the second episode anywhere HBO on demand is offered. I live in Canada so we don’t get HBOGo here either :(

• my optimum hbo on demand hasn’t updated recently, so no true blood. even, real time with bill maher, which airs on friday, hasn’t shown up yet. anyone else with this problem?

• I’m having the same problem, its making me mad because my friends already seen ep 2!

• Shanea O'Connor says:

Hey Nicole, If you know someone who has HBO go, ask them if you can log into their account and watch it. It’s worked for my friends in the US.

• Shanea O'Connor says:

Hey Cary, If you know someone who has HBO go, ask them if you can log into their account and watch it. It’s worked for my friends in the US.

• Same here and I’m pissed as hell. No episode 37 yet either and I want to re-watch that. And, I don’t know anyone with HBO go. Is there anyway we can complain about Optimum not having it?

2. i have cable so i dont have the option of HBO Go but when they sawid HBO on Demand would have it the next day i was soo excited though idk if its just mine but HBO on Demand doesnt seem to have the episode =[

3. Mike roth says:

Hbogo doesnt work where I’m at in FL either. Although the episodes 1 and 2 of season 4 are on the hbo demand channel. I wonder if hbo is airing the episodes a week early indemand like they did the wires final season?

• Shanea O'Connor says:

We’ll have to see if they’ll be posting more episodes on HBO GO. But so far as I’ve heard, it’s just these first two episodes.

Trackbacks

1. [...] (Alexander Skarsgård), Alcide (Joe Manganiello), or Sam (Sam Trammell), or even if you’ve registered for HBO Go yet. There is one person who is pretty good at balancing True Blood and real world [...]